My name is Mona Ali , I was born in Bahrain 10th of September, I consider from the Virgo.I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I am working as a computer teacher at Isa Town intermediate School.
The things I love most in life are reading, shopping and hanging out with friends. I really enjoy watching movies at home with my family.
I really enjoyed my childhood. I have very exciting memories with my family and friends. Actually I was very naughty but smart at school that’s why my parents are always proud of me .
At high school I worked hard to achieve my dream to be successful programmer. So I studied Computer Science at Ain Shams University which is considered one of the best universities in Egypt. During my undergraduate study my academic results were good and distinguished. During this period I learnt much, I learned how to be independent, responsible and how to make right decisions.
Before graduation I worked hard to prepare myself for my coming career so I took Computer languages sessions like ( C# ,C++, ASP.NET ,Oracle ,CCNA, Photoshop and, English and soft skills courses..It was a really good experience
My dream for the future is to be successful teacher which has an obvious fingerprints in her students lives. That is why I joined PGDE in order to improve my knowledge and skills which in turn will help me to cope with the daily difficulties which I face.

No comments:
Post a Comment